Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 9.

So, it's back to reality…  or is it? You see, the problem with the World - wait, let's not generalize: with most people. The problem with most people is that they think all they need is a way to escape reality. What they tend to forget though is that reality is what you make it.
Ok, I can see you smile. No, I really don't mean this in this new age- Coelho kind of way.
After all, Tom hates that too. Of course it’s not that I'm one of  those girls that shape their personality so their crush would approve of - hey, wait, did I just say *crush*? No, no, forget that. It's like, you know, it's gotten official. It absolutely  destroys  all the spontaneity.

Anyway, I don't even know how I got lost in my thoughts. Well, you see, that's my reality now.

So I choose happiness, I choose a big, smiling World. And yes, I do see some snowflakes. They never look alike, they're as unique as every one of my morning rides. And that's my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment