Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 3.

Here comes the Sun.. today is a huge step towards the weekend. The thought of strong smelling coffee and cinnamon rolls puts a smile on my face. I must be something like the spectacle of the bus - because, really, have you seen many smiling passengers in the early-in-the-morning line?  Exactly.

It's one of those days that everything rolls just smoothly. I'm not sure if we're talking on a cosmic scale, cause the Universe is too vast to let you know what it thinks. But in my small corner of the world, it's just an easy day. Not so much in a holiday-like-style, as an afternoon in the pier kind of day - with a big cone of fluffy, vanilla smelling ice cream. Yes, my stop is next. Time flies by, sometimes.
They should have vanilla sticks instead air fresheners in the bus. Oh, that smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment