Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 2.

Tuesday. The day you realize the week’s just started.  The freshness of the weekend has long disappeared, while the promise of Friday is still so vague.  Everything seems to take ages.  
No need to worry: my phone is at 100% and I can get  lost in my music. Or lost and found.

Ok. Are we really still here? It seems like forever since I took this bus and it’s been only four stops.  And exactly this is one of the moments that require all the zen you can find, and even more.
I mean, when  you  realize there are some 15 more stops until you get the next bus . 

But the survive-the-day instinct proves stronger than the mini panic attack. Or it’s just all those years of experience, that can be summed up in a song:  You can’t hurry love  - or the bus, or anything at all, as a matter of fact. Things just happen, well, when they happen.
So I return back to my music. Hm.. Phil Collins, did you say? Maybe I should find a few “best of the 80s” podcasts. Or, even better:  ”Forgotten and hidden gems of the 80s”. Underrated songs of an overrated decade. 
Whatever,  Cock Robin are next.  Just Around the Corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment